Sunday, May 25, 2008

Pictures at last!

Joel, myself, Ana, and my mom at Ana's award ceremony. Way to go Ana!
Again, me and Ana following the ceremony. She really didn't want her picture taken that day. Could she have guessed the pics would wind up here?

Stacy paid me a visit during the Art Crawl.


Just outside my studio. To see more pics from the Art crawl, check out my art blog here.

The happy graduate, Hannah, with her mom, Julie.

Me and Julie at Southside's open house.


Mel with Jack (Brad's dog)

Brad's beautiful baby, Hazel, born 4-18-08.

I'm taking a little time this long weekend to catch up on the work of uploading photos and as promised, posting some here. I've selected a few photos from recent events--the Art crawl, Ana's award ceremony at work, Julie's visit and pics from a visit to meet my boss's new baby Hazel. Now I have to get working on getting the pics on Kodak gallery!



No comments: