Wednesday, October 17, 2007

You're It

Stacy tagged me ...

so here are some answers to random questions about myself--

Jobs I’ve held:

1. Social Worker-home visitor-Southside
2. Membership Coordinator-YWCA
3. Building Supervisor-YWCA
4. Library Assistant-U of MN libraries
5. Summer girl-wealthy family in Minnetonka
6. Corn detassler-rural MN

Places I’ve lived:

1. St. Paul, MN

2. Minneapolis, MN

3. Eden Valley, MN

4. Ellsworth, MN

Foods I love:

1. dark chocolate

2. Diet Coke

3. tator tot hotdish (and I make a mean casserole)

4. pot roast (someday Stacy)

5. Thanksgiving dinner

6. my mother’s pies

7. cookies that I bake: sugar, molasses, & date-filled

Places I’d rather be:

1. Paris

2. Twins spring training camp

3. a Twins game

4. and for the exotic: Morocco

Movies I like:

1. Love Actually

2. Witness

3. Wizard of Oz

4. Black Stallion

TV Shows I watch:

1. Grey’s Anatomy

2. ER (still)

3. What Not to Wear

Friends I am tagging:

1. Joel

2. Mindy

3. The Tritabaughs

4. Julie

Send me your answers!


No comments: