Wednesday, April 2, 2008

10 pounds

A brief break from the baseball season to share that I have lost another pound for a total loss of 10 lbs (10.6 to be exact, but who's counting ounces? ME!) The weight is coming off slowly, but at least it is coming off. I don't feel yet that I can see/feel the loss, but I know that will come with time. I have been very, very good...not even indulging in a hot dog at the season's first game (they really aren't that great of hot dogs). Now with the warmer weather on its way (I hope) I will be able to get outside to do more walking.

I'm off to another baseball game tomorrow afternoon. I am very thankful for baseball under the dome this week. Friday Joel and I are attending the Twins Welcome Home luncheon in St. Paul. Check out my baseball blog for all the details.

No comments: