- My friends and family who came by the studio. Thank you for coming!
- Both my kids insisting that I not sell the paintings I created when they were young. I guess they will be their inheritance one day. (No worries--no paintings sold, but I wasn't expecting that)
- One woman who told me she came to my building because she liked the image of my work that was printed in the catalogue. Also the thank you from the woman who appreciated my artist statement. It's nice when you put yourself out there and people notice (favorably).
- All of the wonderful conversations I had with different folks. It was encouraging and energizing.
- The thrill of selling the cards I made (featuring prints of my artwork) and my candle holders. It was nice that they were so well received.
- And last, but not least, the incredible support of my husband--who helped me set up and sat with me all those hours at the crawl. Thank you.
I'm glad I did the crawl and I look forward to participating in the fall crawl--the second weekend in October. Hope to see you there!