Monday, July 7, 2008

A quiet Fourth

It was sort of a quiet 4th of July holiday around here...which after the last few weeks was o.k. by me. Saw fireworks twice (it's just a few minutes walk from here to catch the Taste of MN fireworks). Hung out at home most of the weekend.

Sunday decided to head to the Twins game--I haven't been to a Twins game since June 18th! I almost didn't make it to the game...when I went down to the car, it wouldn't start! (I had this same problem about 10 days ago...had the car towed to a garage and then it started the next day! We had the car towed today and yes, again, the car started at the garage! Something is definitely not working!) I decided to jump on the express bus to Mpls to get to the game...it was worth it--the Twins won to sweep the Cleveland Indians.

While my co-workers are returning to work tomorrow, I'm taking this week off to rest and relax. No big plans. More hanging at home and hopefully lots of time at the studio. Now that I'm feeling better, I'm back in my beading frenzy...I've made 4 new necklaces in the past few days.

No comments: