Sunday, March 9, 2008

Weekend

It's been a nice, sort of relaxing weekend. I'm almost afraid to say it, but finally, I think my mouth may be on the mend. It was still quite bothersome last week, so I went back to the dentist for another check. He thought the infection was under control, but I was healing slowly.

Friday I was exhausted. It had been a hard week at work and my mouth was still bothering me. Date Night was pretty much a dud, but sometimes that's just the way things work out. I was so tired that I didn't even go out with Joel to run errands. I hit the hay early.

Since I was such a bore on Friday, Joel and I headed to the Mpls Institute of Arts on Saturday. The MIA is one of my favorite places to visit, especially when I need some inspiration or comfort. Saturday I was seeking both.

I spent a little time at my studio when we returned. Later in the evening my daughter, Ana, and her boyfriend, Adam, came for dinner. Today I spent some time at the studio and then went to do a little shopping (for "diet" food). I came home and made quiche. Now I'm caught up in a CSI (Las Vegas) marathon.

Boring, but relaxing.

I like that.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

CSI - DVD'S or on tv???