Thursday, September 13, 2007

Happy, Happy Birthday Joel!





Joel is celebrating his birthday on September 16th. Wish him well. If the video above does not work, try this link.



Dear Joel--


Happy, Happy Birthday, my love! This may not be a jumbotron birthday greeting (I'll surprise you someday), but here's a little birthday shoutout.

Thank you for a wonderful year of fun-filled adventures. I'm looking forward to new adventures in the coming year.

Thank you for making me laugh every day and for the love you have shown me. You're the best!


Love, your wife,


Risa


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, that made me tear up! Oh so sweet! I am so happy for both of you. I'm not so sure about him kissing that blonde though! You two are great.
JB

Risa said...

The blonde is a posterboard cutout of one of the local news anchor...still, it does look like Joel is trying to "cop a feel". Risa