Monday, July 16, 2007

Family Get-together

My second brother Denny and his family
My oldest brother Phil and his family
My baby brother Brian and his family
My family
My younger sister Nan and her family
There was a little bit of a family get-together at my sister's this weekend. As you can see that means more than a few people. My baby brother (I can't resist saying "baby brother") is here in Minnesota for the first time in 3 years. Only one of my siblings was unable to make it. An amazing number of my nephews and nieces were there--many with their own children in tow.

I have 5 siblings--ranging in age from 57 (almost) to 38! I have 13 nephews and nieces and 18 great nephews and nieces. The family continues to expand with another great-niece arriving at the end of the summer.

I took advantage of the opportunity (and the new camera) to take pics of my sibs with their children and in some cases, grandchildren. I wanted to post these pics to share...with more fun pics coming soon.

No comments: