Sunday, June 3, 2007

Are brides able to sleep?

It's the day...but I should be sleeping (it's 2:30 in the morning!). Hopefully, when the wedding is over, I'll get back to a more normal sleep schedule.

I will be up early in the a.m. to prepare. Anxious to see what the weather will be like. Joel, Julie and I will go to Forepaugh's early to set some things set up. Getting married at 11:45 a.m. is a bit on the early side for a wedding ceremony. But we both liked the idea of a brunch following the ceremony.

We haven't quite figured out what we will be doing after the ceremony/brunch. Perhaps we'll do something with my kids in the afternoon....I don't know. I have visions of being so exhausted that I'll be crashing and taking a nap at 4 in the afternoon. We do plan to go out for a romantic dinner in the evening.

Monday we're heading out of town for a few days of R & R. We're both anxious to get away and just enjoy some quiet time to ourselves.

As husband and wife.

No comments: